Scale Inhibitor for Silica and Magnesium Silicate
Acumer™ 5000 is a superior scale inhibitor and dispersant for silica and magnesium silicate in recirculating cooling circuits and boilers.
- Effectively inhibits magnesium silicate
- Excellent silica dispersant
- Outstanding iron, phosphate scale inhibitor
- Stabilizes corrosion inhibitors
- Boiler sludge dispersant
- Prevents the formation of deposits on heat transfer surfaces
- Prevents inorganic and sedimentation fouling
- Water Treatment
- Cooling Waters
- Industrial Reverse Osmosis
- Pools and Fountains
These properties are typical but do not constitute specifications.
|Appearance||Dark yellow to brown clear solution1|
|Average Molecular Weight||5000 (Mw)|
|Total Solids (%)||45|
|Active Solids (%)||42|
|pH as is (at 25°C)||2.5|
|Bulk Density (at 25°C)||1.2|
|Viscosity Brookfield (mPa.s/cps at 25°C)||400|
|Neutralization||0.13g of NaOH (100%) per g of Acumer 5000|
1 A slight haze may appear; this does not affect the intrinsic properties of the product or its performance.