Broad-spectrum water treatment microbicide
Isothiazoline is a high-performance, broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent effective at very low concentrations in controlling fungi, algae, and bacteria in water treatment and paper mill applications.
- Rapid inhibition of microbial growth and enzyme synthesis
- Broad-spectrum activity, leading to lower costs
- Effective at low concentrations
- Low toxicity
- Biodegradable and non-persistent in the environment
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Effective against biofilm
- Water Treatment
- Paper Mill Applications
These properties are typical but do not constitute specifications.
|Appearance||Clear to slightly hazy liquid|
|Color||Pale yellow green|
|Specific Gravity (20°C)||1.02|
|pH (as supplied)||3-5|
|Viscosity (cps) (15°C)||19.0|
|Viscosity (cps) (25°C)||19.0|
|Viscosity (cps) (35°C)||19.0|
Please contact an e-chemicalsource.com Representative for additional product information and pricing.