Stabilized Bromine Chloride
BromMax 7.1 is based on active ingredients of sodium hypochlorite and sodium bromide and is a patented single-feed stabilized liquid bromine biocide.
- Compatible with common scale and corrosion inhibitors
- Enhanced stability over sodium hypochlorite bleach
- Effectiveness of bromine plus the stability of non-oxidizing biocides
- Easy to handle and feed
- Single-feed, pre-activated solution
- Powerful biofilm removal properties
BromMax 7.1 is used for control of bacterial, algal and fungal slime in decorative fountains; air washers; papermill process waters and influent systems; food, beverage and industrial pasteurizers; and industrial and commercial recirculating cooling water systems.
|Activity||7.1% as Cl2 (16% as Br2)|
|Appearance||Clear, orange liquid|
|pH (1% solution)||12|
|Freezing point (°F)||25|
|Shelf life||> 1 year|
|Solubility in water||Complete|
|Acute dermal LD50||> 2000 mg/kg body weight in rats|
|Acute oral LD50||> 5000 mg/kg body weight in rats|
Please contact an e-chemicalsource.com Representative for additional product information and pricing.